Hello guys I'm going to show how to create rollover buttons with Dreamweaver.
- Open Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 (Any other versions will be acceptable. But if you get some errors it depends on what kind of language its supports)
- Below the "Create New" label, click HTML. It'll create an HTML document.
- Our document is already created. Now, go to Insert -> Image Objects -> Rollover Image. (Make sure you are switched to Design tab)
- In the pop-up window, type the text with the fields with the information required. Click OK if done. Look at the image below:
- Once you have clicked OK, you may preview it in your browser. See the picture below on how to preview it in your browser.
- If you click on the glowie icon or any icons there, just click "Save". If you click in the glowie icon, it'll ask you to choose a browser where you are going to view your work.
When the mouse is not yet rollover the image
Try to rollover your mouse in the image, it'll show like this (the rollover image)
*NOTE: If you rollover your mouse and didn't change the image, then just allow the blocked content.